What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your IT device when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information relating to a User’s browsing habits and equipment. Depending on the information gathered and the way in which the equipment is used, they may be used to recognise the user’s equipment.
However, cookies only obtain information relating to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address being used to access the site is assigned, the number of new Users, the frequency of visits and the number of repeat visits, the time of each visit, the browser or operating system and the kind of terminal used to make each visit. They never collect data on the User’s name or the postal address from which the User has connected to the site.
Types of cookies
Cookies may be owned by the website (proprietary cookies) or by third parties. Proprietary cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a machine or domain managed by the website’s publisher, from which the service requested by the user is supplied. Third party cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a machine or domain which is not managed by the website’s publisher but is instead managed by another organisation that processes the data obtained using cookies.
Cookies may be session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is viewing a website. Persistent cookies cause data to remain stored on the user’s terminal, and they can be accessed and processed for a specific period by the party responsible for the cookie. This period may last for a few minutes or several years.
Which cookies are used by this website?
This website uses proprietary cookies that are designed to identify the user and record his or her preferences.
This Website uses the following third party cookies
- Analytic Cookies: These are cookies which are processed either by us or by third parties and which allow us to calculate the number of users and study their browsing habits, which in turn allows us to make a statistical measurement and analysis of the way users use the site. The way they browse our website is therefore analysed with the aim of improving its content and offering an enhanced service.
- Advertising cookies: These permit the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces created by a publisher on the website, application or platform from which it offers the requested service, based on criteria such as the content shown or the frequency with which advertisements are to appear.
The applications that use these third party cookies are the following:
- Analytic Cookies:
- Google Analytics, belonging to Google (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
- Advertising Cookies:
- Heatmap belonging to HeatMap, Inc. (https://heatmap.me/#features)
These companies may also use the data collected in order to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. For more information on these applications, please click on the link provided in each case.
How can I manage cookies
You can allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your equipment using your browser’s options settings. You can find information on how to do this on the most commonly used browsers by following the links shown below:
- Internet Explorer:http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
However, we would remind you that it is possible that disabling some cookies may impede or prevent browsing or the provision of some of the services offered on this Website.